Lancet Rheumatology Has an Opening for a Medical Scribe
We are currently taking applications for a medical scribe. C.N.A., C.M.A. or R.M.A. preferred. Applicants must be able to accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician, including but not limited to:
- Patient medical history and physical exam
- Patient education and explanations of risks and benefits
- Language skills- Proficient in typing and good at spelling, punctuation, grammar and oral communications.
- Understanding of medical terminology. Translate medical abbreviations into their expanded form.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Computer skills -Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and electronic medical record.
- Must be able to type words and numbers quickly and accurately, must comply with HIPPA confidentiality standards when accessing or communicating patient information.
- Good attendance is also required.
Please fax your resume to: 336-955-1842